Color: Yellow Type: Paramotoring Wing Bundle Listing: Yes MPN: Does Not Apply Wing Size: 28 Air.
|Type:||Paramotoring Wing||Bundle Listing:||Yes|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Wing Size:||28|
Up for auction is my Miniplane Top80 Powered Paraglider ABM (weight shift version) plus everything needed to start flying now. This thing has been an absolute blast since I started flying it in 2012! I"m a little busier now than I was back then and have a baby now, so I just don"t get time to fly it any more.
The engine has approximately 155 hours. 30 hours ago it received a new carb and new white cage net. I also added an EMI elimination kit (seen around spark plug cable) that made a night and day difference with radio communication. I also added upgraded push-button wing clips that make connecting much easier. It comes with the Miniplane 2-piece carbon fiber prop. The leading edge tips have seen better days, but it still flies like a champ. I start it up occasionally for a warm-up run and it always starts on the first pull. I show it on a little hitch rack, but it will also fit into a hatchback with the cage removed.
The following are included in the auction:
- 2008 Firebird Spider 28m wing (red/black, DHV 1-2, less than 60 hours total) with original storage bag. Have speed bar, but haven"t used it.
- Fast stuff sack with shoulder straps for quick/easy wing stowage and transport
- Blackhawk kiting harness with matching upgraded carabiners (best setup you can get!)
- Icaro Carbon helmet (medium) with Micro Avionics (MP001A+MM014DD) that I"ve custom wired to accommodate an airband radio, ground radio, and iPhone. The airband is primary and will override any other audio source. Thus, you can listen to Pandora, make a phone call, talk to your buddy on the ground, and talk to the plane in the traffic pattern nearby simultaneously.
- Vertex Standard VXA-220 Airband Radio
- Onyx M-24 inflatable belt with recharge kit (inflates to life vest for flying over water)
- Ambient Weather WM-2 handheld wind meter
- Buck PackLite Guthook Knife (just in case) attached to flight harness
- Mr. Funnel fuel filter (separates water from fuel...I always filter fuel going into tank)
- Hitch cargo carrier
- Other misc items
Over $8500 invested. This is an excellent complete starting setup for anyone from 110 up to 240 lbs. Feel free to reach out via phone/text with any questions: 865.888.6643
Local pickup only. Shipping can be accommodated, but buyer will need to make all pickup/shipping arrangements and provide insurance coverage for the shipment. $500 deposit due within 48 hours of auction close. This auction is for a complete, ready-to-fly ultralight (Federal Aviation Regulations Part 103). Serious bidders only.
Thanks for looking!
Current date: 2018-06-05