TRAILER NOT INCLUDED! Beechcraft Bonanza 35 V Tail project plane. This is a great airframe with no.
Beechcraft Bonanza Model 35 V Tail project plane. This is a great airframe with no corrosion that would make for an excellent project plane. I am not sure the exact year but it is an early model, possibly the first year they were made (1947). It appears to be complete excluding the control surfaces (ailerons and ruddervators). It has been sitting in a field for a few years on a stand with the wings off. The wings were stored in a hangar and show some light hangar rash from being stored and transported. There is slight weather damage throughout. The interior could be repaired or restored. The seats appear to be intact with no major damage. The flooring has been removed; it is all included but not installed (I believe it is all there). The dash is a bit beat up and incomplete. The pedals and yoke are there, installed. Everything in the engine bay appears complete and intact. The engine will need a complete overhaul or to be used as a core.
I don"t really know anything about this plane or its history. I bought it without any logs or paperwork at all. I have about 100 photos of the plane and the interior. limits how many I can add here so please send me a message and I am happy to send more photos! I am selling this AS-IS with no warranty whatsoever! It is safe to say this airplane will need to be gone through 100% to know its exact condition.
Upon completion of the auction I will send the buyer an invoice for a deposit of 20% of the winning bid. Shipping will be freight, delivered by seller. Shipping fees vary upon location and are not included in the winning bid. Shipping and handling fees must be paid in full before delivery, via cashier"s check or money order. The remaining 80% of the winning bid is due upon delivery in the form of cash, cashier"s check or money order. Please contact me to work out the details. Local pickup is also available.
Please view photos and send me a message with any questions or concerns! Upon delivery you will need a way to unload the airplane from the trailer. The trailer is NOT included! Current date: 2018-10-24