“PA 30 Turbo with a very beautiful Paint shop, designed by Scheme Designers. Grey Leather seats, new.
|“PA-30 Turbo with a very beautiful Paint shop, designed by Scheme Designers. Grey Leather seats, new windows and all kind of Aerodynamic improvements to increase Speed in 2008. I always kept the plane in my Hangar. Due for annual inspection.”|
|PA-30 Turbo with a very beautiful special Paint shop, designed by Scheme Designers. Grey Leather seats, new windows and all kind of Aerodynamic improvements to increase Speed in 2008. I always kept the Twin Comanche in my Hangar here in Naples, FL(KAPF). |
Airframe 5650hEngines 1100hPropeller 800h
KING KLN89B GPSKING KX-155 and KI-209 VOR/NAVKING KN-64 DMECOLLINS TDR-950 TRANSPONDERADFSTORMSCOPE WX-11ENGINE MONITOR EDM 760SHADIN FUEL FLOW COMPUTER
If the new buyer needs time to accommodate space, the airplane can be left in my Hangar for up to 3 month. Thereafter the Hangar Rent is 400$ for a limited period of time.
The Aircraft is due for an annual inspection. Last one was performed in 2011. The Inspection has been started at Primeplanes in Naples, FL(KAPF). The List of discrepancies I received is.......
1. L/eng turbo waste-gate spring is broken. It will need to be removed and shipped to California. Maybe a simple repair, maybe more involved. They won’t know til they see it.
2. R/eng stainless steel exhaust deflector has a large crack. We need to drop the skin panel down to gain access for the repair. Estimate approx. 10hrs.
3. Battery box is severely corroded. It needs to be removed, cleaned up and repaired. Estimate 5hrs.
4. The heater is due a pressure and decay insp. Approx. 3hrs.
5. All four mags are over due 500hr. insp. As agreed with you, they have been sent out. Outside expenses $400-780 per mag. This does not include removal or shipping and handling.
6. All of the propeller faces have corrosion and need to be cleaned and repainted. Estimate 4hrs.
7. L/eng turbo exhaust is cracked in two places. 2hrs. to remove and reinstall plus cost of repair.
8. Both eng’s need all new fluid carrying hoses replaced. Estimate 4hrs. labor per engine plus approx. $1,300/engine for the complete hose kits. Plus shipping and handling.
9. R/eng turbo needs to be overhauled. Overhaul expected about $2,550, price for exchange is app. $3,720 plus S&H
10. Both eng’s need 400hr. valve inspections. Approx. 3hrs. each eng. Plus gaskets
11. Both alternate air doors need repairs to the hinges and pins. Estimate 6hrs./side.
I cannot guarantee that this list is final to get the inspection done. It is sad but I just do not have enough time to fly and take care of the aircraft due to my job. Therefore I am selling it in "as is" condition. Stop by and have a look of this beauty. You will not regret. Negotiations after the final bid will not be accepted.