“This airplane had a small fender bender many years ago, having an improper landing. Needs to be.
|“This airplane had a small fender bender many years ago, having an improper landing. Needs to be rebuilt.”|
Pitts (Gordon H. York) S1C
1977 PITTS Bi-Plane with a Lycoming 0-320 B3A, 160 hp 4 cyl opposed engine.
* Single Engine, Single Cockpit
* Has a Reconditioned Sensevich 2-blade Prop
* This airplane had a clumsy landing many years ago and damaged the wings.
* Includes old and new wings
* This plane needs a thorough rebuild job with all parts included
* Includes extra carbs and magnetos.
* This plane has very low hours (log book showing less than 50 hours)
* Was only a two-owner plane since new
* Recommend disassembling and re-inspecting engine
* Fuselage appears to be in excellent condition
* Includes thick folder of plans and drawings from original kit when new
This is a five day listing with three days to pay.
If you are a serious buyer, please send me your phone number and I will be happy to discuss any information you need.