-PIPER NAVAJO PA-31 1977,
- Registration marks : C-GPTU- Serial number : 31-7712005- Engine : 2 Lycoming 310Hp- Propeller : Hartzell FC 8468-6R- Landing gear : retractable gear- Seats : 5+2 possibility 6+2- Dimensions airplane : W 40,8ft / L 32,7ft / H 13ft- Useful load : 2268 lbs- Useful fuel : 4 tanks / 186 Gal- Color : white rate 10 :10 with stickers brand new
Time at 2013-05-03
- Airframe TTAF 8287,9- Engines- Serial number Hrs- L/H engine L-4821-61-A 1451,0 /2000H- R/H engine L-8628-61A 849,9 / 2000H-L/H PROP 756.9 HRS / 2000HRS 92 MONTH/120 MONTH-R/H PROP 756.9 HRS / 2000 HRS 92 MONTH/120 MONTH
- Pilot and copilot- Airspeed indic.- Artif. horizon - Altimeter - D.G./H.S.I. HSI King Bendix DG- V.S.I. - R.M.I. - Chronomètre - EGT
- Type Brand Model- Audio Panel King KMA 24 TSO- Isocom - Com 1 Garmin GNS 430- Com 2 Bendix King KX 155TSO- GPS 1 Garmin GNS 430- ADF King KR 87 TSO- VOR 1- VOR 2- Weather Radar Narco KWX 56- Stormscope- Autopilot- DME King KNS 80- Transponder 1 King Bendix KT 76 A- Microphone aux
- Type Brand/Model- De-icing boots- Windshield heat- Prop de-ice- Oxygène Installation possible- Ground plug - Winter kit - Strobe Lights- Survival box 4 pers / 5 days
- Cabin door : no- Cargo door : no- Dimensions cabin : W 51’’ / H 52’’ / L 105+30’’ (cargo)- Color : grey rate 9 :10- Seats : standard- Heater : Air conditioning / blower / combustion- Sun visor : yes- Lights : map/check/dome light pax/exit- Particularity : curtains
- Door cargo : 2- Dimensions front door : W 26,5’’ / H 20’’- Dimensions aft door : W 45’’ / H 47’’- Front volume : 14 ft³- Aft volume : 22 ft³- Front load : 150 lbs- Aft load : 200 lbs- Attach points : 2 seat belt on ground
Aircraft can be deliver all around the world, we have the pilot to ferry them at the buyer expense, ask for a quote, or you can take it localy, at your choice, we have the facility and hangard if you want to inspect them, and make a flight test with it.
being sold as-is in working condition, inspection and all feed and paper work is at the buyer expense. Buyer is to determine item to be airworthy and to comply with all applicable FAR’s on aircraft. Seller assumes no liability. So PLEASE ask questions and know what you are buying before you buy it or bid. Message if you have questions about an item or shipping charges. If you are going to bid on an item .
Need a paypal deposit of 500$ with in 24 hours after the end of the auction, we require that you pay within 7 Days of auction ending unless you are mailing payment or you have contacted us otherwise
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with anything PLEASE contact us before eBay or leaving negative feedback. Our seller rating is very important and we will do our best to meet your needs. Anything less than a 5 star rating affects our Bussiness.