The MX Sprint II sells for $21,000 new. Not including all of the upgrade I have put into this MX..
- N numbered plane, with full FAA light sport registration, It has an ELT
- Hydraulic brakes, not the standard issue cable
- 400 +- hrs total time on the airframe, but last summer upgraded 50% with new tubes and hardware.
- Upgraded 800x6 main wheels, with a heavy duty nose fork and a 500x5 nose wheel.
- All new flying wires, including heavy duty leading and trailing edge outboard wires.
- The fabric is sprayed on the top and bottom surfaces with aerothane.- With full fuel, you can carry +/- 375 lbs. of pilot and pax.- Lights
- Engine is a 582 gray head. (65 hp)- Bing 54 dual carbs (without intake silencer)
- Fuel burn rate - 4gph
- 14 gallon fuel tank- Run non-ethanol fuel with Amsoil Interceptor oil 80:1.
- Electric back up fuel pump, all new fuel lines.- Larger radiator for increased cooling
- Prop is a Warp drive
- Under mount engine
- Flex drive shaft system
- Year of engine- mid 90"s
- Electric start
Notes: The top end of the motor was done about 75 hours ago. 45 hours on the engine last year. Would overhaul it in the next 2-3 years (Another 100-150 hours +/-.) The compressions were 135-ish when checked fall 2015, top end is holding up well.
EGT"s in the 1050-1100 F Happy Place for this motor Current date: 2016-10-11