“This ultra light is approximately 90% finished with a Kawasaki engine, instruments, & a variable.
|“This ultra-light is approximately 90% finished with a Kawasaki engine, instruments, & a variable pitch propeller. The included nose cowl needs to be finished. A complete set of working drawings and manuals are included. I have included a photo of a completed aircraft to show what they look like.”|
|Team 1700R Hi-Max single place Ultra-light airplane 40 HP Kawasaki Engine|
This Ultra-light aircraft is a Team 1700R HI-Max professionally designed and built by a true craftsman, a friend of mine that died before it was completely finished. This ultra-light is similar to a one place Aeronica Champ and is approximately 90% finished with a Kawasaki engine, instruments, & a variable pitch propeller. The included nose cowl needs to be finished. A complete set of working drawings and manuals are included. The builders Kit is $6500 without the engine, prop assembly, and instruments & at least 500hours of work to build. This plane offers great downward visibility, more stability during flight, comfortable enclosed cabin, truss style landing gear with tail wheel, brakes, electronic elevator trim, double wing tanks, and easily removable wings. I have included a photo of a completed aircraft to show what they look like. An open trailer built specifically for ultra-lights, that does not have the wing supports installed can be purchased on a first come first served basis.
· Crew: one
· Length: 16 ft. 0 in (4.88 m)
· Wingspan: 25 ft. 0 in (7.62 m)
· Height: 5 ft. 6 in (1.68 m)
· Wing area: 112.5 sq. ft. (10.45 m2)
· Empty weight: 328 lb. (149 kg)
· Gross weight: 560 lb. (254 kg)
· Fuel capacity: 10 US gallons (38 liters)
· Power plant: Kawasaki 440 twin cylinder, two-stroke aircraft engine, 40 hp. (30 kW)
· Flight Controls: 3-Axis
· Maximum speed: 80 mph (129 km/h; 70 kn.)
· Cruise speed: 70 mph (61 kn; 113 km/h)
· Stall speed: 31 mph (27 kn; 50 km/h)
· Never exceed speed: 100 mph (87 kn; 161 km/h)
· Range: 140 mi (122 kn.; 225 km)
· Service ceiling: 10,000 ft. (3,048 m)
· G limits: +4.4/-1.8
· Rate of climb: 900 ft./min (4.6 m/s)
· Take off distance (50 ft. obstacle):100 ft.
· Landing distance (50 ft. obstacle):210 ft.
Local pick up is preferred, but we will accommodate shipping. Buyer is to arrange shipping, but we will be more than happy to get you a quote from a reliable freight service. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the Buyer. We can have it strapped to a pallet and have a fork lift at a commercial address to load onto a freight truck. We are located in Garland, Texas. Contact us for more information on shipping or arrangements.