Cessna 172 Skyhawk Shamrock Aircraft Sales Inc Sign up for newsletter Store Policies 1964 Cessna.
Shamrock Aircraft Sales IncVisit my eBay store Sign up for newsletter Store Policies
1964 Cessna 172E Skyhawk
N 5504T S/N 17251404
· Low Time Skyhawk with Manual Flaps
· Vestal White with Red (Good)
· Tan Seats & Trim (Good)
· MX 300 Digital Nav/com
· Terra TX 760 Nav/com & Audio Panel
· Narco AT 150 Transponder with encoder
· Narco ADF 141
· Garmin 396 GPS with panel dock
· PS Engineering PM 501 4 place intercom
· Front Shoulder harness, Spin on oil filter, Auto fuel STC
· Tow Bar, Strobe, Secondary seat stop kit, Engine Heater
· Wheel Farings, Stainless Screw Kit
· Just 3724 TT Airframe, Engine 637 SMOH
· 145 HP Continental 6 cylinder 0-300D with Millennium Cylinders
· Cleveland Wheels & Brakes upgrade
· Annual good until 5/1/15, Computerized AD list
· Compression 76,72,74,74,71,76
· Transponder inspection due 3/15
· Complete Logs since new Now hangered at Monroe WI (KEFT)
Specifications Subject to Verification
We are a small FBO in southern Wisconsin and have sold several airplanes on Ebay. We know you can not afford to travel to inspect an airplane you may not be the sucessful bidder on.
So our policy is the auction sets the price, the deposit of $1000 removes it from the market for 10 days. During that time we welcome your personal yes or no inspection. Should it meets your needs final payment is required within 10 days. Should it not meet your needs, the deposit is a 100% refundable and the plane is returned to the market. Simple & Fair to both parties.
NOTE: Just lowered our 100oct Self Serv to $4.65 Come visit us (KEFT)
Thomas Kelly, Marketing Cessna airplanes for 45 years
Shamrock Aircraft Sales Inc.
Monroe, WI Airport (KEFT)
Office: 608 328 3281
Email:Skelly0000@aol.com Site: here >