Notes: “Excellent Condition. Allways hangered. Always babied. Ready to fly to its new home now.”.
|“Excellent Condition. Allways hangered. Always babied. Ready to fly to its new home now.”|
|Model Year:||1992||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Germany|
• 1992 FFT Gyroflug SC-01 Speed Canard N-925TA, S/N 60, VFR/IFR equipped.
• Lycoming 0-320 engine. Annual good thru July 2019. TTSN 625.0
• Amazing plane! Flies like a fighter! Super easy and inexpensive to maintain and fly. Made in Germany and Certified in USA for both VFR/IFR. Fully FAA certified aircraft––NOT experimental. Most all parts are American made.
• Perfect condition. Ready to fly to its new home. Amazing view in flight!
* Duel Controls-Can be flown from front and back.
• Clean all composite with no corrosion, no damage. Aircraft has always been hangared. Super easy and inexpensive to maintain.
• 160kts Cruise, 1000 mile range, Retractable nose wheel. A Bullet bike for the sky.
• All leather interior and excellent paint. Plane includes two(2) Bose headsets , new premium battery.
• Complete Engine and Airframe log books in hand since new for review.
• Aircraft is sold "as is, where is" with no warranty expressed or implied. Pre-buy inspections are welcome at your expense.
• Seller is former USAF pilot who recently broke his back in Moab on a 4x4 Razor and cannot operate aircraft without great discomfort.
• No tire kickers. Serious buyers only please.
• Successful bidder will need to make a $2,000 down payment with in 24 hours of completion and payment in full within 7 days of end of auction through a bank wire transfer.
• Seller reserves the right to close auction at any time as plane is also listed locally.
Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. Current date: 2018-08-08